Contact me! I'd love to hear from you!

dallenbryce@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lastest Practical Exam

Yesterday we took a practical exam on preparing two teeth for a bridge and then making a temporary restoration for it. It was timed which made it a bit stressful. Escpeccially since we did one of these a few weeks ago and I almost didn't get it done in the time allotment. So I really wanted to get this one done fast. We were given 3.5 hours and I was very pleased that I got done an hour early. These are some pictures of what I was able to do. I was really happy with the way the temporary restoration (temporary bridge) came out.
These are the bridge abutment preparations. 
The lighter colored teeth is the temporary bridge. I was happy how realistic I was able to make it. I've been doing better in the shaping and polishing of these temporaries lately. 
This is just a close up of the fit between the tooth and the temporary 
Same as the last one

No comments:

Post a Comment