Contact me! I'd love to hear from you!

dallenbryce@gmail.com

Friday, February 26, 2010

Midwinter Meeting in Chicago

Just went down to a BIG dental conference in Chicago today. Took some cool pictures of the conference and of the city. Pretty neat to be in Chicago.

This is the HUGE hallway between two different buildings of this large complex called the McCormick Center in downtown Chicago. It was right on the coast of Lake Michigan. I saw this picture just waiting to happen. "More bars in more places!" at&t Haahha
There was an advertisement on the side of these condo's downtown Chicago on the lake front, pricing...400,000 to 2.5 million a piece!
This is Soldier field where the Chicago Bears play!
Here is a view of a small portion of the main exhibit hall! There were hundreds and hundreds of vendors of all sorts!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome I always loved going to the dental conventions!

    ReplyDelete