Contact me! I'd love to hear from you!

dallenbryce@gmail.com

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Latest Simulation Lab projects

This is a simulation of some orthodontic work of uprighting a molar that has tipped into an empty socket where another tooth is missing. After we made the appliance and bonded the brackets to the teeth we heated up the wax and the tooth literally popped up into place. It was a pretty cool project.  
This is a practice root canal treatment that I did on a upper molar. 
This is a practice root canal treatment that I did on a premolar

This and the next two pictures of an Interim denture that we would make for a patient who wanted teeth after they had some extracted the same day as extraction. This would be used by the patient until a full blown partial denture could be fabricated for them. It's still in the process of being made, i haven't had time to trim it up and polish it completely. So this still has some work to be done on it. 


2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is 'ooo gross" haha. But cool that you are doing that! How is the fam? my e-mail is neadksnnow@yahoo.com if you want to keep in touch! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those projects all look like you did a great job. Obviously the ortho project is the coolest. Take care. Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete