Contact me! I'd love to hear from you!

dallenbryce@gmail.com

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dentures

One of the more challenging courses in dental school is this summer's Denture course. I say challenging, but I have actually enjoyed it a lot. One thing I have enjoyed has been having my first patient. This at first made me nervous but I have really enjoyed getting to know my patient. I have been partnered up with another classmate and together went from scratch to an actual set of dentures which we will be placing this Wednesday (July 28th). It has been so much fun to get this opportunity to be in clinic, working with a real patient and doing so much with my hands.


























These pictures are of the final denture. I made the upper one and my partner made the lower one. It has been a lot of work to get to this point, but I have learned so much about dentistry in general.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the hard work my friend, your doing a good job! It only gets more fun from here on out!

    ReplyDelete